WHITE CLAW INSTAGRAM PRIZE DRAW
For Terms and Conditions, click here.
For our Privacy Notice, click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the White Claw Instagram Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw"). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Prize Draw.
The promoter of the Prize Draw is Mark Anthony Brands International Unlimited Company of 4th Floor, Donnybrook House, 36-42 Donnybrook Road | Dublin D04 WN59, Ireland (the "Promoter").
If you have any queries about the Prize Draw or these Terms then please contact us at email@example.com.
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
- The Prize Draw will begin at around 13.00 on 27 November 2020 and close on or around 23.59 on 30 November 2020 (the "Prize Draw Period").
- The Prize Draw is open to individuals who were eligible for and who selected and received a free sample of White Claw when ordering from participating restaurants on Deliveroo ("Qualifying Purchase") and received a copy of the Prize Draw flyer and who:
- are residents of the United Kingdom;
- are aged 18 years or over;
- are registered users of a valid Instagram account, at the time of entry into the Prize Draw.
- Qualifying Purchases are subject to availability.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees, contractors, representatives, agents, officers or directors of the Promoter, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing agencies, or to any of their immediate family members or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, or anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose.
- Internet access, an Instagram account set to public (to permit direct messages from the Promoter) and an email address are required to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter into the Prize Draw, participants must:
- log into their Instagram account; and
- post a comment on White Claw Competition Post tagging a friend you think would love to get their hands on some White Claw merch,
- Like the post containing the prize image and info
- to win participant must follow @whiteclawuk
- Entries must be completed correctly and be received by the Promoter during the Prize Draw Period to be eligible to win a Prize. All entries posted or received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be included in the Prize Draw.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Entrants are not permitted to create multiple Instagram accounts for the purpose of the Prize Draw. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means are prohibited and will cause disqualification. Multiple entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- Entries which, in the Promoter's opinion may be deemed offensive, discriminatory, inappropriate, defamatory or which are unlawful or in breach of these Terms will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion require any participant to alter or remove any content posted on their own Instagram stories, feed or platform in connection with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
- Entrants understand that they are posting at their sole risk and that they are solely responsible for compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where they are posting (i.e. Instagram).
- Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective (or which the Promoter cannot identify due to the removal of the participants' story, the suspension or termination of the participant's Instagram account or their posts being filtered out of Instagram searches) will be disqualified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed, damaged or rendered invalid for any reason beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entries.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw should be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram. Instagram is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is subject to Instagram's terms of service, which can be found at: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870?ref=dp.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request should be made in writing to the Promoter at 4th Floor, Donnybrook House, 36-42 Donnybrook Road, Dublin D04 WN59, Ireland.
Selection of Winners
- T3 winners will be drawn at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period (the "Winners").
- The Winners will be selected on 30 November 2020.
- There is a maximum of one (1) Prize per person. In the event that the same participant's name is drawn for a second or subsequent Prize, another entrant will be drawn at random until a different entrant is chosen.
- The Winners will be notified via a direct message on Instagram. This notification will ask the Winner to confirm their age and compliance with these Terms, and include instructions on how the Winner can claim the Prize. Participants who have not won a Prize will not be notified.
- Winners must respond to this notification within 7 Days and provide a delivery address when requested in order to claim the Prize.
- In the event a Prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the Winner; the Winner cannot accept the Prize; the Winner is not eligible for the Prize or has not complied with these Terms, the Promoter will award the Prize to a replacement winner selected in the same way as the original Winner.
- The Winners will each win one (1) White Claw merchandise pack (the "Prize"), comprising the following:
- one (1) 'White Claw' branded water bottle;
- one (1) 'White Claw' branded pullover;
- one (1) 'White Claw' branded wool hat;
- one (1) 'White Claw' branded barrel bag;
- There is no alternative to any Prize, except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control, where the Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative Prize of equivalent or greater value.
- The Prize will be posted to the postal address supplied by the Winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The name and county of the Winners and the Prizes won will (unless a Winner has objected on lawful grounds) be made available on receipt of a self-addressed pre-paid envelope received by the Promoter at 4th Floor, Donnybrook House, 36-42 Donnybrook Road | Dublin D04 WN59, Ireland for 60 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may publish, use, edit, alter and duplicate the entry, including without limitation by reposting the entry.
- Any Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and/or press purposes.
- Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw and/or amend or alter these Terms in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Prize Draw, these conditions will take precedence.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for (a) any entries which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Prize Draw; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or (e) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Prize Draw or to download any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for the Winner's use of the Prize.
- Any personal information supplied in connection with the Prize Draw will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Privacy Notice of the Promoter posted below.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts
The details of our processing of your personal data for the Prize Draw are as below:
- We collect and process your Instagram username and the relevant Instagram story post in order to register your entry in our Prize Draw.
- We are permitted to process your personal data on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract you have agreed to enter with us (i.e. the Prize Draw T&Cs). If you do not provide your information to us, we will not be able to register your entry in our Prize Draw.
- If you are selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will contact you by direct message on Instagram to notify you of this, ask you to confirm acceptance of the prize and verify your eligibility (e.g. confirm that you are over 18 years old) in line with our Prize Draw T&Cs. After completing this process, we require the location of your home address (city or country) because we are obliged to make the winner's name and location (city or county) available to people requesting that information in accordance with the Prize Draw T&Cs and to comply with the requirements under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the "CAP Code"). As provided in the CAP Code, the winner can object to us publishing or making available the name or reduce the amount of information published or made available. In order to contact us on this, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this does not affect our obligation to provide the relevant information and the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority, the UK's regulator of advertising, if required to do so.
- If you are not selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will delete your personal data collected for the Prize Draw within the period of one month following the completion of delivery of the prize to the winner (or if there are any relevant complaints or issues relating to the Prize Draw and if later, promptly following the resolution of those complaints or issues). If you are the winner of the Prize Draw, we will retain your personal data until 6 months after the completion of delivery of the prize and any related publicity activities. After this date your personal data will be deleted.
- We use external providers that process your personal data for this Prize Draw as part of the services (such as hosting) which they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our service providers process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Laws, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure. If you would like more information about our processors, please contact us at email@example.com
- Due to our business and services providers global structure your personal data will be processed out of the UK and the European Economic Area. We take steps to keep your data subject to the Data Protection Laws standards. For example, we choose locations like Canada which is considered adequate in this context or we otherwise use approved mechanisms like Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. If you would like more information about the international transfers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.