OUR PRIVACY NOTICE FOR THIS PRIZE DRAW IS FURTHER DOWN ON THIS PAGE. PLEASE SEE BELOW.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the WHITE CLAW®’s Drumsheds Tickets Competition (the "Prize Draw"). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the Prize Draw.
The promoter of the Prize Draw is Mark Anthony Brands (UK) Limited whose registered office is Bastion House 6th Floor, 125 London Wall, London, United Kingdom (the "Promoter").
If you have any queries about the Prize Draw or these Terms then please contact us at email@example.com.
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
1. The Prize Draw will begin at 12.00 hrs on 6th November 2023 and close at 23.59 hrs on 3rd December (the "Prize Draw Period").
2. The Prize Draw is open to individuals who:
(a) are residents of the United Kingdom;
(b) are aged 18 years or over;
at the time of entry into the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw is not open to employees, contractors, representatives, agents, officers or directors of the Promoter, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing agencies, or to any of their immediate family members or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, or anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Participant. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose.
5. Internet access and an email address are required to enter the Prize Draw.
6. To enter into the Prize Draw, you must complete the entry form on our website [ uk.whiteclaw.com/pages/drumsheds] during the Prize Draw Period. A valid entry requires your full name, email address, date of birth and confirmation that you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions .
7. Entries must be completed correctly and be received by the Promoter during the Prize Draw Period to be eligible to win a Prize. All entries entered, submitted, posted or received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be included in the Prize Draw.
8. A maximum of one entry per person. Additional entries will not be counted.
9. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means are prohibited and will cause disqualification. Multiple entries made through agents, third-parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
11. Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed, damaged or rendered invalid for any reason beyond its control.
13. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw should be directed to the Mark Anthony Brands (UK) Limited as below.
14. If, during the Prize Draw Period, you wish to withdraw your entry from the Prize Draw your request should be made in writing to the Promoter c/o Mark Anthony Brands (UK) Limited is Bastion House 6th Floor, 125 London Wall, London, United Kingdom.
Selection of Winners
15. A total of one (1) winner will be drawn at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period (the "Winner”). (One (1) winner will be selected at 10.00 hrs on 4th December 2023 to win four (4) tickets to Drumsheds for the winner and three friends on 9th December. The Winner will be selected from all valid entries made between 12.00 hrs on 6th November 2023 and close at 23.59 hrs on 3rd December 2023.
16. There is a maximum of one (1) Prize per person.
17. The Winner will be notified via email. This notification will ask the Winner to verify their age and will include instructions on how the Winner can claim the Prize once their age has been verified. Participants who have not won a Prize will not be notified.
18. Winner must respond to the email notification within 24 hours in order to claim the Prize. Age verification is essential as WHITE CLAW® cannot communicate with anyone under the legal age to purchase alcohol.
19. In the event a Prize is unclaimed within 24 hours of trying to contact the Winner, the Winner will cease to be eligible for the Prize.
20. If the Winner cannot accept the Prize; the Winner is not eligible for the Prize or has not complied with these Terms, the Promoter will award the Prize to a replacement winner selected in the same way as the original Winner.
21. The Winner will win the following prize: four (4) tickets to Drumsheds for the winner plus three friends on 9th December. Over 18s Only.
22. There is no alternative to the Prize. The Prize is non-negotiable. The Winner does not have to take the Prize but if they chose to take the Prize it must be taken as stated and cannot be postponed. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative Prize of equivalent or greater value.
23. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winners must not seek to sell any Prize or advertise any Prize for sale, including on any digital platform or social media platform.
24. The name and county of the Winner and the Prize won will (unless a Winner has objected on lawful grounds) be made available on receipt of a self-addressed pre-paid envelope received by the Promoter Promoter c/o [Mark Anthony Brands UK Limited is Bastion House 6th Floor, 125 London Wall, London, United Kingdom OR Mark Anthony Brands International Unlimited Company 4th Floor, Donnybrook House, 36-42 Donnybrook Road | Dublin D04 WN59, Ireland]. for 60 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
25. By entering into the Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter may publish, use, edit, alter and duplicate the entry, including without limitation by reposting the entry.
26. The Winner agrees to (if required) take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and/or press purposes and being featured in WHITE CLAW® promotional video content.
27. Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter reserves the right at any stage to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw and/or amend or alter these Terms in the event of circumstances outside its’ reasonable control or for other reasons which it considers necessary for it to do so.
29. If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Prize Draw, these Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for (a) any entries which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Prize Draw; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or (e) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Prize Draw or to download any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
31. The Promoter will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for the Winner's use of the Prize.
32. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw of the allocation or use of the Prize.
34. Additional personal data will be required from the Winner in order for the Promoter to be able to fulfil the Prize (such as an address for delivery purposes) and that data may be (i) shared with our third-party suppliers in order to provide various elements of the Prize (e.g. delivery company).
35. In certain cases the Promoter may be required to disclose a Winner’s surname and county of residence (in line with UK advertising regulations) to anyone who requests such information in accordance with these Terms. If you, as a Winner, wish to object to your information being disclosed in this way or you wish to reduce the amount of information being disclosed then please let us know in writing as soon as possible on or after we contact you to let you know you have won.
36. The Prize Draw and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
The details of our processing of your personal data for the Prize Draw are as below:
• We collect and process your name, email address and date of birth in order to register your entry in our Prize Draw and to be able to contact you if you win.
• We are permitted to process your personal data on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract you have agreed to enter with us (i.e. the Prize Draw T&Cs). If you do not provide your information to us, we will not be able to register your entry in and participate in our Prize Draw.
• If you are selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will contact you via email to notify you of this, ask you to confirm acceptance of the prize and verify your eligibility (e.g. confirm that you are 18 years old or over) in line with our Prize Draw T&Cs.
• We will also require the location of your home address (city or country) because we are obliged to make the winner's name and location (city or county) available to people requesting that information in accordance with the Prize Draw T&Cs and to comply with the requirements under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the "CAP Code"). As provided in the CAP Code, the winner can object to us publishing or making available the name or reduce the amount of information published or made available. In order to contact us on this, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this does not affect our obligation to provide the relevant information and the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority, the UK's regulator of advertising, if required to do so.
• We use external providers that process your personal data for this Prize Draw as part of the services (such as venue and promoter) which they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our third-party partners and service providers process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Laws, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure. If you would like more information about our processors, please contact us at email@example.com
• We may transfer your personal data outside of the UK and the European Economic Area to an associated Mark Anthony Group Inc. company.
• We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.