TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to WHITE CLAW®’s Claw-ner Shop Entry. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an enter.
The promoter is Mark Anthony Brands UK Limited of Bastion House, 6th Floor, 125 London Wall, London, United Kingdom, EC2Y 5AS (the "Promoter").
If you have any queries about your entry or these Terms then please contact us at email@example.com.
PRIVACY NOTICE SUMMARY
This Privacy Notice is provided by Mark Anthony Brands UK Limited ("MAB", "we", "us", or "our"), whose registered office is Bastion House, 6th Floor, 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AS in our capacity as organiser of the MAB – Claw-ner Shop Entry.
We are a 'controller' for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively the "Data Protection Laws") which means that we are responsible for how we use your personal data. We understand that the security of your personal data is extremely important and we are committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data.
The details of our processing of your personal data are as below:
- We collect and process your full name, email address and date of birth in order to register your entry. We collect your Nearest City in order to understand location, to provide regionally relevant content through The Wave.
- We are permitted to process your personal data on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract you have agreed to enter with us.
- We will hold all personal data for a period of three months.
The Wave Subscription
- You can unsubscribe at any time from The Wave emails by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the footer of any of The Wave’s email communications. You will be unsubscribed automatically.
- If you unsubscribe from The Wave prior to the end of the Prize Draw Period, you will not be eligible to win the Prize.
- We use external providers that process your personal data as part of the services which they offer to us. We will share email addresses with our agencies and our suppliers so that all elements of the Entry can be arranged. We take steps to ensure that our third-party partners and service providers process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Laws, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure. If you would like more information about our processors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may transfer your personal data outside of the UK and the European Economic Area to an associated Mark Anthony Group Inc. company.
- We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.