Terms and Conditions
Our site is directed to people age eighteen (18) or over residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that these terms or content available on or through our site is appropriate for or available in other locations.
Who are we?
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Using our website
You must not use this website if you are not at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you are younger than eighteen (18) years of age please leave the website immediately.
You can use this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. We may make changes to the website from time to time. We cannot guarantee that the website or any content on it or accessible from it, will always be available or uninterrupted or stay the same – we might change it to improve it or to reflect changes to our products and our business priorities.
We can’t guarantee that this website or any content on it or accessible from it will be:
- compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- available all the time or at any specific time;
- accurate, complete and up to date; or
- secure or free from bugs or viruses.
Our website is made available free of charge. The information on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only, and you should not rely on it. We recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.
We are not responsible for any content or opinions posted on any form of social media or other forum which is accessible through our website, unless we ourselves have posted the content. We will have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content or opinions posted on our social media or other forum for any reason.
This website and its contents (including our trade marks) are protected by intellectual property rights, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. You may not copy or use them for any reason without our consent in writing.
For more information about the type of cookies we use on our website and how you can set your cookie preferences, please see our Cookies Policy.
You will not:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the website;
- interfere with the servers or networks connected to the website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website;
- impersonate any other person while using the website;
- conduct yourself in a vulgar, offensive, harassing or objectionable manner while using the website;
- submit or otherwise publish through the website or on any social media or other forums accessible from it any material or content which is defamatory, offensive, pornographic, abusive or threatening or which describes any illegal activity or advertises any goods or services;
- submit or otherwise publish through the website or on any social media or other forums accessible from it any material or content which infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- use the website for any unlawful purpose; or
- resell, sublicense or export the software associated with the website.
You agree that any comments, suggestions or feedback regarding our website or products you share with us by way of this website (or by way of any other forum accessible to you from this website including our social media forums, email or postal addresses) may be used or published by us to develop, improve, or market our website or products without your permission, in the UK and elsewhere in the world, provided that in the context of marketing, we will only use such comments, suggestions or feedback on an anonymous basis.
Our liability to you
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
You may not link to this website from another website without our consent in writing.
Our contract and all communications between us will be in English.